3rd Party NEW POE Injector
This Power over Ethernet Injector allows you to connect your IEEE 802.3af-compliant products to a non-PoE LAN switch port. The injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera or any IEEE 802.3af powered device (PD) to a switch.
Reduce Wiring Costs
No need to run AC power lines for your wireless access point, network camera or IP phone. Simply connect the PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and use the existing Cat5 cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data.
Preserve Existing Investments
Does your existing LAN switch not support the new IEEE 802.3af PoE standard? Well, don’t let that stop you from realizing the benefits of delivering DC power over the existing Cat5 Ethernet cabling. Use the Model 503389 PoE Injector until you are able to upgrade your LAN switch to a model that supports the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard.
Protect Your Equipment
Now that you are running DC power to your networked equipment through the Cat5 cabling, you need to be sure that the products are protected from power problems.
- Ideal when AC power is not available
- Full-power Class 3 PoE design
- Supports all IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (Wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephones, IP surveillance cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- Media support:
- 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ-45, 8 pin
- 1 RJ-45 100 Mbps input port
- 1 RJ-45 100 Mbps data and power output ports
- 1 power input connector (3 pin)
- Compatibility - general: all IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices
- RJ-45 Input Connector Pinout